Zelda: Tales of Legend Zelda: Tales of Legend

Alright.

The movie has what is shaping up to be a good plot and OMG YOU ACTUALLY KNOW ENGLISH. My only problem is the text - if you are going to have timed text boxes, you need to have spoken lines because otherwise you have them too long or too short depending on how fast the person reads. Please add buttons or speaking parts to the sequel.

YAAFM 9: Michael Moore YAAFM 9: Michael Moore

...and?

You're taking Moore's words and putting a meaning behind them that doesn't exist.

He could have made all that money in Canada, Britain, Japan, anywhere else- he did it in America because it's where he happened to be.

Jesus Christ, don't attack him for trying to improve his home. Americans are, after all, dumbasses.

FF7: About Random Battles FF7: About Random Battles

This from LF?

Oh, c'mon Joe. You can do better than this. The script was awful, that voice was awful, it's TEE-FAH, not TIH-FAH, and it just wasn't funny.

Plus, your grammar, spelling, and punctuation are atrocious. Read a grammar book before you write the subtitles.

Howard Dean Howard Dean

Don't know why you insult him.

While the movie was funy, I have to say that Howard Dean would lead this country to salvation from the shithole that George W. has put us in. If you're gona make fun of anythign, make fun of the State of the Union address- the biggest pile of bullshit I have ever heard.

Bonus Stage #3: Character Bonus Stage #3: Character

Pure purity.

Genius, man. GENIUS. I loved the Furikuri reference- I was cracking up for minutes after that. Please do more, you have an awesome concept here.

YUGIOH SUX YUGIOH SUX

Pretty good.

I enjoyed it. Well, I enjoyed it because I think you are making fun of "Yu-Gi-Oh!", which is the english version. Make fun of the good version(which you have not seen) and you die. Stewie-style. bong!

Oh, BTW, in the English version, his name isn't "Yugioh". Thay call him "Yami", which makes absolutely NO sense.

Legend of ZELDA! Video Legend of ZELDA! Video

Excellent!

The song's by Weird Al, though.

Mega man x gets Taxed 2 Mega man x gets Taxed 2

I'm sorry, but it just wasn't that good

Much as I love Megaman Zero, and was glad to see that we have a Flash movie for it, finally, I have to say that your poor plot execution kills this movie. For one, it didn't make me believe like the characters were actually there...like in Ciel's room, she was a bit too quick to change her mind about Zero leaving. Also, I realize there isn't much variety in Zero's attacks, but if he lost his saber, how could he use it in the desert? Just a thought.

One more thing...using proper punctuation, grammar, and spelling is a helpful thing.

You are an excellent animator, though, and you have good taste in what music to use where. Your plot and execution of said plot needs a little work, though.

I hope this review helps.

Alien Report Alien Report

Wow!

This is excellent! A sequel would be great, but I'm sure you'll make one. Keep up the good work! ^_^

Jaffako:
-Learn how to spell.
-The music is from the Matrix.

FFF:Gaiden FFF:Gaiden

Wow.

After watching this, I have decided that you are even better than the grand master Legandary Frog. Wow. This series is amazing. I am rating 5s on all of them.